.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Why I can't speak, Beloved

Not because I don't have anything to say--far from it!--but because I don't know where to start. I feel like I'm trying to discuss calculus to an elementary math class. By now there's a chasm between my world-view and yours, Beloved, and it is up to me to bridge that chasm brick by brick.

The fallacy is that many people assume they know Christianity because they know the plot. I was one of them. They think the plot is Christianity.

That's not true, Christianity is the missing piece of the puzzle that explains everything. It was the centerpiece that you didn't even suspect was missing. Now that you've found it you see everything differently. It's like before you didn't even know that you needed glasses. It is a lightbulb turning on. It is Ah-hah! Eureka! It is "Oh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!". It is all these things and more because Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?